We focused on ensuring that the account was optimised for the highest-performing keywords. delivering strong ROI, coupled with highly-targeted adverts.
As a result of continual optimisation, we achieved:
- +366% Increase in Click-Through-R (2.7% vs 12.6%)
- +23% increase in conversions
- -58% Reduction in Cost-Per-Click (£1.13 vs £2.74)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Our focus was on optimising the website for high-volume keywords, whilst enhancing the link profile to improve the overall Domain Authority.
This benefits the overall organic ranks, and hence traffic.
Through white-hat SEO, we achieved:
- Consistent Increase in Average Position in Search Engines
- +36% Organic Bookings
- +62% Organic Revenue (Online Bookings Only)
- Domain Authority +12 From a healthy 43 to an impressive 55! (Key competitors such as Explore (+1) and Exodus (+4) were out-performed in this period).
And the following ranking improvements:
- Family adventure holidays (2nd)
- Adventure Holidays (was 2nd)
- Family activity holidays (1st)
- Everest base camp trek (6th)
- Adventure holidays Europe (2nd)
Facebook advertising has been utilised for both brand-awareness and also to push tours with last-minute places to sell.
Pay-per-click advertising with effective targeting has resulted in a substantial improvement in visits and bookings from social advertising through to the brand website.